Each Crowdcast event takes place at a single URL. That means you'll use the same link to register, attend live, and watch the replay of a particular event.
If you're joining a Crowdcast event for the first time, follow these steps:
1. Go to the event link provided by the host.
2. Click the "Save my spot!" button.
3. If you don't have a Crowdcast account, enter your email address or continue with a social sign-on option.
4. If it's your first time registering for an event with that email, provide your name, and you can set a password. Setting a password is optional but recommended.
5. Check your email for a confirmation message and a link to join the event. Click the link to sign in and access the event.
6. Say hello in the chat and participate in polls, chat, and Q&A.
If you've attended an event with the same email before:
1. Click the "Save my spot" button.
2. If you are logged into Crowdcast, you'll gain immediate entry. If not, go ahead and enter the email address you’ve used previously.
3. If you've set a password in the past, enter it, or request a login link to sign in. You can also use a social sign-on like Google or Facebook.
What if the event is ticketed?
1. Click the View Tickets button
2. If you have a promo code, go ahead and enter that first. Then, select the a ticket.
3. Follow the steps outlined earlier in this support doc to create an account or access your pre-existing account.
4. Select Confirm & Checkout to enter payment details and access the event.
Was this article helpful? Please share your rating below! Happy Crowdcasting! 🎥