Inviting a guest speaker or attendee on screen?
Here's a checklist you can send to your guest speaker/attendee before the event so they will be ready.
- Join from a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) and device (full list here)
- Make sure your browser is up to date. If you are using Chrome, click here.
- Use headphones. This will help eliminate echo and feedback.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection with an upload speed of at least 5 Mbps, although 10 Mbps upload is recommended (test here).
- Pass the Crowdcast setup checklist. This will test your network firewall and ensure your mic & camera are connected.
If your guest has followed the above steps, then they are ready to join you on screen.
Hearing an Echo?: If you hear an echo, you likely have two browser tabs or windows open. Please close the duplicate browser tabs.