Crowdcast's RTMP Studio capability gives you the ability to broadcast from other platforms such Streamyard.
The steps to integrate Streamyard with Crowdcast are outlined below.
1. Hit Prepare to go live and then Select the RTMP Studio Option
2. Open Streamyard in another tab, Add Crowdcast as a destination in Streamyard.
3. Select Custom RTMP,
4. Enter your Crowdcast RTMP Stream Key and Server URL which can be found on the previous Crowdcast tab.
5. Paste the credentials and click Add Rtemp Server
6. Next, Create your broadcast
7. Go live in Streamyard
And it's as simple as that. Please bare in mind that as you're using RTMP you will have around 25 seconds delay in Crowdcast.