If you've come across a scenario where you need a do-over in the same event, you can reset the session.
Here are a few reasons why you would want to reset a session:
• You went live by mistake in an event that wasn't scheduled to go live and you don't want to create a new event and register your attendees manually.
• You aren't happy with the first few minutes you were live and want to do it over and go live again.
• You went live using In-browser when you wanted to go live using RTMP or vice versa and you want to do it over.
How to reset a session
Once you have ended the broadcast you can click on "Options" at the top right.
Then from the drop down menu select "Reset session."
You'll then be prompted to confirm. Keep in mind once you click yes, the replay will be permanently deleted.
Lastly, your event will then go back to a live state and you can go live again without having to create another event.
Keep in mind
• You can only see the "Reset session" option for events that have gone live and not for events that have yet to go live.
• When you reset a session your audience can stay in the event and don't have to refresh the screen.
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at [email protected]. Happy Crowdcasting! 🎥