Crowdcast's advanced built-in analytics give you powerful insights displayed on an Analytics Dashboard and available for download as a CSV. These metrics can help you track and build your audience, learn what is working and what isn't, improve your offer, and increase sales.
With these analytics, you'll find answers to questions such as:
- How are people finding my event?
- What percentage of people who find the event register?
- What percentage of people who register show up live?
- Where is my audience from?
- Who in my audience was the most engaged?
- When were the most engaging moments in my event?
Collect all this information and more through Crowdcast and apps like Google, Zoho, and Ruler analytics through our Zapier integration . Scroll all the way down to the "Analytics & Integrations" section of our Features page to learn more about what's possible!
What analytics are included with each plan?
All Crowdcast plans, with the exception of the Starter plan, offer an analytics dashboard with:
- Conversion Metrics – Track sign-up and show-up rates at different stages of the funnel.
- Referral Data – Know which marketing channels are driving the most traffic.
- Location Data – See where in the world your audience is from displayed on a map.
- Engagement – Know who engaged the most throughout your events & sessions.
- UTM Tracking Metrics – Track the path your audience takes to find your event. – watch this video to learn more.
The Pro & Business Plans also include custom registration fields to collect specific data from your audience when they register for your events.