Currently, we don't have a direct integration with PayPal. To accept payments on Crowdcast, you'll need to use our Stripe Integration.
However, by using Zapier you can register attendees who've paid through PayPal to your Crowdcast event.
Keep in mind that you will need to accept PayPal payments outside of Crowdcast, or include a link to your PayPal page in your registration page description.
Here's how to connect Zapier to your Paypal account and automatically register PayPal ticket buyers:
2. Once you have connected Zapier to Crowdcast, head back over to Zapier, and click Make a Zap.
3. Enter Paypal as the trigger app and select Successful Sale
4. Click next to copy the URL provided to your Paypal IPN.
5. Now you are ready to set up the Zap action step. The action app is Crowdcast and the action is register a participant.
6. Then you'll need to confirm your Crowdcast account
7. Next, assign the fields to be imported into Crowdcast: Email, Event Code, and First Name.
8. If your test run passes successfully, then you are ready to turn the Zap on 🎉
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at [email protected]. Happy Crowdcasting! 🎥