We don't currently integrate with PayPal. To accept payments directly on Crowdcast you'll need to use our Stripe Integration.
However, by using Zapier you can register PayPal paying attendees to your Crowdcast event.
Please keep in mind you will need to accept PayPal payments outside of your Crowdcast event page or paste a link to your PayPal page.
Here's how to connect Zapier to your Paypal account and automatically register PayPal ticket buyers:
2. Once you have connected Zapier to Crowdcast, head back over to Zapier and click "Make a Zap"
3. Enter 'Paypal' as the trigger app and select 'successful sale'
4. Click 'next' to copy the url provided to your Paypal IPN url
5. Now you are ready to setup the Zap action step. The action app is 'Crowdcast' and the action is 'register a participant'
6. The next step is to confirm your Crowdcast account
7. Next you will assign the fields to be imported into Crowdcast: Email, event code, and first name
8. If your test run passes successfully, then you are ready to turn the Zap on!
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at [email protected]. Happy Crowdcasting! 🎥