If you're using Google Chrome, follow these steps to share your slides in a way that you can see both the Crowdcast chat and your slides at the same time. Firefox currently only lets you share in full-screen so if you're using Firefox please download Chrome to get these added features.
How to set up PowerPoint
1. Open up your Powerpoint presentation and click "Set Up Slide Show" in the Slide Show menu.
2. Select "Browsed by an individual (window)", then hit "OK" to save.
3. Start your presentation and enter into presenter (slide show) mode.
4. Now go back to your Crowdcast, hover over your video and select "Share screen".
5. Then click Application Window and then select your PowerPoint Window.
6. That's it! Now you can see your slides and still keep an eye on the chat and Q&A to respond to comments and engage the audience in realtime.
You can use the host controls to focus or unfocus the presentation. :)
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at [email protected]. Happy Crowdcasting! 🎥