- Go to this url when logged in to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events?action_create_live_event=1. Keep it the default "Quick" setting for Google Hangouts on Air and choose your preferred privacy setting from the dropdown list.
2. Next, you should be launched into a Hangout. Copy the youtube embed URL on the bottom right.
3. Now, open up the crowdcast and use the "Import Hangout, Livestream & more" button
4. Paste the youtube link into the modal and save
5. Back in the Hangout window, click Start Broadcast and you're good to go!
Important note: If you get the below message where your video should be in Crowdcast, you need to enable a setting in YouTube. Click here for full instructions on how to do this.
Re-size your windows to see both the hangouts broadcast and crowdcast window at the same time. (Remember to mute yourself in Crowdcast or you'll hear a delayed echo.)