Inviting a guest speaker or attendee on screen?
Here's a checklist you can send to your guest speaker/attendee before the event so they will be ready.
- Join from a compatible browser (Chrome or Firefox) and device (full list here)
- If you're screen sharing, use Chrome and download the screen share extension here
- Use headphones. This will help eliminate echo and feedback.
- Make make sure you have a strong internet connection with an upload speed of at least 5Mbps (test here)
- Pass the Crowdcast setup checklist. This will test your network firewall and ensure your mic & camera are connected.
If your guest has followed the above steps, then they are ready to join you on screen.