There are 2 ways to connect Crowdcast to your application. The first is through direct integrations. Currently you can directly integrate Crowdcast with the following applications in the integration settings page:
- Drip – A ecommerce friendly email marketing platform
- ConvertKit – A creator friendly email marketing platform
- Stripe – For doing paid events
- Patreon – For hosting members-only (aka Patron-only) crowdcasts
In addition to the direct integrations, we've built a deep integration with Zapier to connect to over 1000 additional applications.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is like glue for all the applications on the internet. It lets you connect the different apps you use together without having to write a line of code.
How can you use Crowdcast with Zapier?
Through Zapier you can do two main things:
- Register a user for a Crowdcast → This is called an Action.
- Send a Crowdcast attendee info out to another app → This is called a Trigger.
Through actions and triggers you can connect Crowdcast to over 500 different apps. Each connection is called a Zap. Here are some examples of the kinds of Zaps that are possible:
- When someone signs up for your Mailchimp newsletter, register them to a Crowdcast.
- Get alerts in Slack when someone registers for your event.
- Automatically tag attendees who join your Crowdcast in ConvertKit.
- When someone submits info on your TypeForm, register them to your Crowdcast
How do I get started?
- Visit the settings page.
- Scroll down to the Zapier API Key and click on the "Generate API Key" button. (only if there isn't one generated already)
- Once you have a key, copy it.
- Finally visit the Crowdcast Zapier page and click on "Make a Zap with Crowdcast".
- You can follow Zapier's step-by-step process for connecting Crowdcast to your application.
Checkout some recommended zaps
Using Crowdcast in innovative ways? Let us know! Shoot us a message to the right.