Note: Crowdcast for Hangouts has been discontinued. Please contact support for more information.
By default, Crowdcast for Hangouts creates public Hangouts on Air. However to create an unlisted event follow the following steps:
1. Create your Crowdcast event like normal and set it as unlisted.
2. When you're about to go live click here to create a youtube live event. Make sure to change the visibility to unlisted and you can leave the start time as “now.
3. Copy the Youtube URL from the hangout that opens.
4. Import the youtube video to your crowdcast.
5. When you're ready to go live, hit start broadcast.
That's it! Let us know how it goes.